Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I need a cash flow, break even analysis, income statement

Customer Question

I need a cash flow, break even analysis, income statement and balance sheet based on the below:
• I have 189,694 from capital
• 310,306 loan paid over 20 years at 8%
• Operating Expenses of 214,500 which includes a franchise fee of 45,000
• Yearly Salaries that total 494,650
Category: Finance
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you with this.

This is beyond the scope of the question/answer format of the JustAnswer forum. But, I can help you with this through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. I will need additional information from you to complete this analyis as well. If you want help through Additional Services, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Richard,
Sure, but that exactly additional information do you need?
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for following up. You reference capital and financing. And, your costs. But, there is no mention of income. So, when you reference break even, are you asking about how much income you need to break even each year? Or, are you wondering how many years it takes to get your investor a return of capital (with our without a return on that capital)? Also, I'm presuming that operating expenses are annual..correct? And, is the franchise fee a one-time payment or due every year? Thanks.