Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I need a financial advisor in muskegon or michigan area that

Customer Question

I need a financial advisor in muskegon or michigan area that will help with credit score and take bills over with a monthly fee without having to go bankrupt. ssi was just dropped to 600 a month. i donot work much. can you help and have someone contact me. xxxxxx thankyou.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
xxxxxx I bid 20.00 for answer to previous questions and pointed for someone to help me with finances please. my phone number has changed it is xxxxxxxxxx. i cannot wait to here from you xxxxxxxx.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i left two messages friday and was just let know i had to bid and that is all i can afford sorry xxxxxx.
Expert:  Christopher McQuade replied 1 year ago.

Greetings, I did some research and here is a great site that I found that should help you find a great financial advisor in your area.

http://financial-advisors.credio.com/d/d/Michigan/Muskegon