PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA
Experience:  Tax professional and business consultant for 35 years.
64119565

I am struggling to pay my bills had have to close 6

Customer Question

Hi , My name is***** am struggling to pay my bills had have to close 6 accounts. I had my son consign for one account to purchase an car but is not one of the 6 accounts I am closing. He is in college and I don't want it to affect his credit. If I close these 6 accounts will it affect his credit too? The car loan is up to date and payments are being paid on time. Can you tell me me if this auto loan will effect his credit if I close the other 6 accounts?
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and will assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Your other accounts will not affect his credit. The account he cosigner for is current, and there is no impact on him if you have issues with other debts. Only your car loan could affect his credit.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Good luck with your situation. If this covers your questions, positive rating using our rating scale will be appreciated. I'm PDtax.