Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I have just read the posted question and answers you gave

Customer Question

I have just read the posted question and answers you gave the attorney. I have no such problem at this time, but I am a legit state and county licensed biz. I have folks that don't pay me all the time. My biz is horses. They just leave them abandoned. I need to recover the multiples of hundreds of dollars to care for their horses until they find new homes and that is only after I meet the statutes of the state requirements. I also have folks who work for me that I would like to report good status. You said to contact the agencies such as Equifax which you list.....but no connection. But I guess my real question is....do I qualify as a business who can report positive or negative info? Please advise.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

...

quick question, do these individuals have any agreement with you?

...

If you have a contract or agreeement where they agree to a payment for srevices you render and then they do mot pay, then yes you can certainly report this

...

Have I understood your question correctly?

...

Let me know ... I'll be here

...

Lane

..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of course I have a contract. But that has nothing to do with when the skip. Also, how do I report good standings as well.....plus you never answered how I report negative standings.
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

This is the first time I have dealt with you ... we have 100s of experts here (by the way, we experts are just users as you are, although with verified credentials)

...

You question was ..."But I guess my real question is....do I qualify as a business who can report positive or negative info? Please advis

...

My answer was that,as long as you have a contract, you can report, REGARDLESS of being a buisness... you could be a non-profit for taht matter and still report if you have an agreement.

.

Is your question now HOW do you report? I can certainly get that for you.

...

let me knopw... I'llbe here ... Please use tHIS question thread rather than asking a new question ... you'll have to provide the background yet again ... :0)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, where did you go? If you don't know the answer, just say so. I don't have time to sit for hours waiting to see if you can answer my single question. Do I dispute my Amex charge now? I am printing all this.
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Did you not see my answer? I see it just above you past post here

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

RegARDING how TO REPORT ... HERE'S THE PROCESS

...

Step 1 - Get Approved for Reporting Access

In order to report consumer data to Experian, you must first get approved for reporting access by Experian's Membership Department. Part of the approval process includes a physical inspection where a 3rd party must come to your location and perform an inspection for security purposes. There is a non-refundable fee of $75 to perform the inspection.

To get started, click the button below and complete the new client registration application. Experian's Membership Department will then review your application.

New Client Registration

Step 2 - Obtain Metro 2 Credit Reporting Software

Once you have been approved by Experian's membership department for reporting access, you must get set up with a software vendor that will report in a Metro 2 format. There are costs associated with Metro 2 credit reporting software, therefore, it is important that you do not purchase the software until you are fully approved by Experian's membership department for reporting access. Please contact a Metro 2 software vendor for more details about costs.

Step 3 - Register to Use e-OSCAR

You will need to register to use e-OSCAR as part of the process for reporting consumer data to Experian. e-OSCAR is a web-based, Metro 2 compliant, automated system that enables Data Furnishers (DFs), and Credit Reporting Agencies (CRAs) such as Experian, to create and respond to consumer credit history disputes. There are costs associated with using e-OSCAR, therefore, it is important that you do not register until you are fully approved by Experian's membership department for reporting access.

For more information about e-OSCAR, associated costs, or how to register, visit www.e-oscar.org.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you see how you type? It is all typos like you don't speak well. With the credentials you listed, you should never be in the advanced capacity you put yourself in. DO NOT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE YOU JUST DID. HOW DARE YOU.
Are you from out of our country? That is the only way you could still conduct a biz and get away with it. I will report you as well as dispute you. What a nasty person you are.
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

My apologies ... I was trying only to clear up any confusion (and this happens a lot here ... something about the way just answer designes things on your end I guess) that when an expert answers a new question he/she doesn't have the benefit of any previous questins you may have had with others or referred to.

...

I wanted to (1) clarify that the issue isn't whether you are considered a business but rather (2) that you have a contract

...

I meant no disrespect whatsoever.

...

And then went on to give you the exact process for reporting (which as you see above entails signing up with them and useing their software to do the credit reporting.

...

I hope that at least you have what you need now ... and again, apologize for your perception that I was somehow rude ... It was certainly not intended that way

...

Lane

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

OK, I never saw you coming back into the chat here ...

...

If you'd like a refund ... I can ask customer service and they will process it ... Otherwise, they don't let us expert users deal with any issues around pricing or accounts.

...

HOWEVER, if you'd like to go further and ask more questions, until you feel you've gotten what you need, I'll be here.

...

lane

.