Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I am in Australia and about to do my books financial year,

Customer Question

Hi! I am in Australia and about to do my books for last financial year, but we had some changes with our bank accounts and it would be a mess to reconcile the accounts, but we do have copies of all income and expenses. Can we just use them withour reconciling the accounts?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Yes, you can use them without reconciliation. As you said you have copies of all income and expenses and that is what is really important. You may go ahead doing your taxes and you should have enough information just in case of any query that you may face.

I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,