Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I opened up a Wyoming LLC. I want it taxed as a C-Corp. In

Customer Question

I opened up a Wyoming LLC. I want it taxed as a C-Corp. In the Form that was filed with the EIN, I stated the fiscal year that I wanted on the form which was August. Is there any additional form I need to file the be sure the IRS recognizes this entity taxed as a C-Corp? PS...my question is NOT asking the best taxation method for this entity
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Entity is a Wyoming Entity even though the process says Alabama. I did not figure out how to change the state until after the fact. My question should not matter what State it is.
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Let me keep my reply limited to your core question. If you need to get your LLC taxed as C-Corp, you will need to file form 8832. To elect corporate taxation, you'll have to file an “Entity Classification Election” (IRS Form 8832.) On it, there should be a section in which you can elect to be taxed as a corporation.

You will find that form HERE

NO OTHER forms required to be filled in case of entity classification as C-Corp.

I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like your help beyond this. Please contact me at(###) ###-####as I have some additional questions. The best time for a call from you is mid to late afternoon EST

Hello again,

I am sorry but it would not be possible to have a phone call as I am out of US. If you have additional queries, you may gladly post it here.

If phone call is the ONLY thing you need, let me know and I shall opt out. However, I would suggest posting your queries hare as it would be convenient for me as well to respond.

Warm Regards,