Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Are there net 30 accounts that report to bothDNB and

Customer Question

Customer: are there net 30 accounts that report to bothDNB and Equifax
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am looking to establish business credit
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Finance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Angie.

The only way to find out if your vendors submit to D&B is to ask them. But if you do not have vendors who report to D&B, there is an alternative. You can go to the D&B website, register, if you haven't already, and submit your own trade references. D&B then reviews this information, verifies , and your score is then established.

Instructions can be found here:

https://support.dandb.com/entries/21317417-How-do-I-submit-trade-references-

As far as Equifax goes, most vendors do not report to the big 3 unless you have a line of credit with a large company.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Angie
Thank you for your response. I had already been through DandB's site.
As mentioned in the question itself, I am looking for a list of vendors who report to D&B and Equifax:
The primary reason for approaching justanswer is an old post:
http://www.justanswer.com/finance/2n017-places-offer-net30-easy-business-credit.html#ixzz3orZUCpVyI do appreciate your answer, but with regrets I have to say that your response does not address my question. Please check the link above, I hope it will help, if not please re-route the question to any of your peers who would be able to answer this question with a list as mentioned that post (please note that post is quite old, and a lot of links there are no longer valid)
Regards,Rao
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have not received any response, can you please check and respond.Regards,Rao