Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

What is the normal fee equity line of credit pay off to do

Customer Question

what is the normal fee for a equity line of credit pay off for someone to do the 3rd party for me
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why can I not sign in? And I have not used your web sight but your sight is telling me that I have.
I am a bit confused
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure about your sign in problems. I can refer you to customer service if you like.

Most real estate agents do charge anywhere from 6-10% for their services. However, if you are attempting to get a home equity loan, you do not necessarily need a real estate agent to do so, you should contact your lender directly. The lender probably will charge a fee for originating a loan, but you will not likely have to pay 10%