Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Rakhi, i was just starting to research whether there is a

Customer Question

Hi Rakhi, i was just starting to research whether there is a withholding tax in Iraq; ie/ we are a UK based compnay that wants to provide recruitment services in Iraq - i'm trying to find out whether we would need to take a witholding tax into account - thanks, Mark
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Yes, any amounts paid by the residents to the non residents, corporate or otherwise are subject to withholding at 15% of such amount.

Therefore, in my opinion, you will need to take this into consideration in to account.

I am sure this would help. I wish you good luck.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,