Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE A MONETIZED BOND FROM MY BIRTH

Customer Question

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE A MONETIZED BOND FROM MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND HAVE ITS VALUE DEPOSITED INTO MY TREASURY ACCOUNT?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

I see this controversy doing round since many years. It says you can monetize your birth certificate by simply filling out a notice of lien against the birth certificate with the dept. of commerce to prove establishment, contacting the secretary of state and filling a UCC-1 financing statement and listing the property as collateral on the statement.

However, these stories are more of fiction than fact. You cannot do this way. Or else, if all do this, the Federal Reserve will go bankrupt once again paying all of its citizens.

So, in nutshell, you cannot do this.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question,

Warm Regards,