Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
5242771

Kind similar problem with the one above. Question is, can

Customer Question

Kind similar problem with the one above.
Question is, can you ever come back to Qatar if you had a debt loan there more than 6 year ago and changed the passport as well? Are you gonna be in their system once you pass the custom for life?
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to make it more clear. Had a debt loan in qatar. Left the country 7 years ago. Can i come to qatar on a daily entrance ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anne replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm Anne. Your requested expert is not available, but I've been preparing taxes for 27 years and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm going to send you the offer, but before we speak, please tell me what type of debt this is.