Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

T have a mechanical problem, have an insurance question, can

Customer Question

Don't have a mechanical problem, have an insurance question, can you help me
Category: Finance
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assit

what is your question??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a insurance question. We recently had a car accident (a Chevy aveo year 2000) the drivers side door and the back door were dent, cost to fix around 2000 dollars. The insurance was only going to give us 1300 dollars. Having full coverage why could we not get more money. There response was car to old we want to know if the insurance took us for a ride because we didn't know any better or is it the Michigan no fault insurance. Can you explain? Sincerely***@******.***
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.

I am going to refer your question back to customer service to get directed to another catagory. I cannot answer this question in this forum.

Roy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to refer your questions back to customer service to get directed to another catagory. I cannot answer this question in this forum. ) This is all I got I still don't have my answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was asking for a refund on the question I had asked you about earlier being I didn't get an answer for it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the same question I had before.
This is a insurance question. We recently had a car accident ( a Chevy aveo year 2000 ) the drivers side door and the back door were dent, cost to fix around 2000 dollars. Having full coverage why could we not get more money. There response was car to old we want to know if the insurance took us for a ride because we didn't know any better or is it the Michigan no fault insurance? Can you explain
Sincerely***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was I refered to customer service? I am asking because I never recieved any kind of answer to my question.