Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I have a car 2014 kia sportage, 3/2014 is the date it was

Customer Question

I have a car 2014 kia sportage, 3/2014 is the date it was leased. kia finance wants me to pay $214.00 in taxes for March to September which would be at least 6 months. And the other tax that I need to pay is $400,00 to oct. 2014 to sept. 2015 only 11 months. can you help me? I don't have a AUDI or BMW to pay these taxes that are so high. I understand that the taxes are yearly.
thanks for attending this situation.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anne replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm Anne, and I've been preparing taxes for 27 years. I will be happy to send you an offer for a phone call, but first I would like a little more information.

Who is requiring you to pay this insurance yearly, the place you are renting the Kia from?

Is this something they require for all of their rentals, or can you choose your own insurance company?