Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

At age 67 and not able to retire anytime soon what is the

Customer Question

at age 67 and not able to retire anytime soon what is the best investments or way to go = will be reaching 70 1/2 SOON and I know I will have to start withdrawing at that age I have very little retiremen saved brought up my grandkids and have had to dip
into it over the years I work for a non-profit and have a 403K that is it live from paycheck to paycheck
Category: Finance
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

At this point in the game, it's too late to be working with big risks, and in that is where you would get the higher rewards. You will need to have something stable. Unfortunately, options to you won't bring you a ton of return on your money -- I wish I had better news for you.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. Thanks so much :-)