Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

IRS Education Credits, expenses

Customer Question

IRS Education Credits, expenses
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Can you please elaborate on your question so that I can assist ?

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rakhi,
Are you fluent with the 1040, the education forms mentioned, and with the American Opportunity Tax Credit? My spouse & I are both students. IRS denied credits. If not highly conversant with these issues, please let me choose a different professional. If you are and available now, we can get started. Thanks
Dear Friend,
Hello and welcome again. Thank you for your reply.
I am conversant but there can be more than one reasons for the AOC being denied. It can begin from a simple glitch in the software that prepared your taxes to some other reason for which IRS denied this.
However, to resolve this, it is better if someone helps you LIVE as I DO NOT KNOW any other details about your taxes which you will need to discuss with the professional.
I am opting out of this and see if any other professional can assist you with this. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
Warm Regards