Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

We travel in an RV that is wrapped with ALS facts/sayings.

Customer Question

we travel in an RV that is wrapped with ALS facts/sayings. our mission is to fight for a cure, help other als patients any way we can and to raise awareness any way we can. we want to start a 501c3 can the RV expenses be paid for by the 501c3?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.
Hi,.Yes, once you have the determination letter, the expenses of the 501(c)(3) (including the use of this van - if you are usng it only for the tax exmpts purpose) would be qualified expenses..Let me know if you have questions..Lane.
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.
Hi,.I'm just checking back in to see how things are going..DId my answer help?.Let me know.Lane.