Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Last year a hail storm came through damaged roof, lighting

Customer Question

Last year a hail storm came through damaged roof, lighting stuck AC/HeatPump, tree estimating in May, down her southeast GA. We had insurance who were very nice and on the ball. At the time my wife had just had 2 Total Knee replacement in January, my son and his wife moved in with us for a short while towards the end of her high risk pregnancy, with two children in tow. During all this my wife wasn't acting normal as normal can be with the pain she endured, She had a blood clot on her brain to rupture and she is not right in her brain. The insurance guy we hired kept putting us off and the women couldn't listen to the noise, so I told the Foremost Insurance Co.,we had it on and we would just do it later so he could close out the case as he desired. Just when we are about to get the roof finally put on my vindictive daughter in law calls the State of GA of Fraud for roof and he came out. Our insurance company cancelled policy. What can we do to fix this issue that wasn't intended to be fraud in the first place?
Category: Finance
Expert:  NYCLAWYER replied 1 year ago.
what is the alleged fraud?
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 1 year ago.
There should be no reason to worry based on what you have said. Ill offer you a telephone call to discuss this in greater detail.