Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

We just refinanced our home at a lower int rate a few months

Customer Question

we just refinanced our home at a lower int rate a few months ago and are looking at selling and purchasing another home. we qualified for FHA at refinance, my score is 672 husbands is around that also. We have some medical bills when I was in the hosp for almost 2 years and he didn't have my income during that time to stay current on everything. We are steadily rebuilding back to where we were, mid-high 70's. Do you think we would qualify for a FHA on the other home as well, so we did not have to put down 20% and could put down 10%??? I am a nurse, know nothing ab the mortgage business. Thank you
Category: Finance
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
You should have no worries. 3.5% is the minimum, Your credit scores are well above the minimum.
I've attached a link that will help you learn about FHA mortgages.
http://www.bankrate.com/finance/mortgages/7-crucial-facts-about-fha-loans-1.aspx
I will also offer you a telephone discussion because I am certain you have other questions. The average JA call price is 18.00 I will charge 5.00 . This is the minimum that JA allows.
Please rate my response in order that I can close this question out.
It will cost you nothing extra to do so and will help me greatly.
Thank you so very much in advance.
Please rate me with an OK (at least). It costs you nothing extra and that is how I get paid.