Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

Is the The Value Line Investment Survey - Investor 600

Customer Question

Is the The Value Line Investment Survey - Investor 600 subscription worth it. It professes that its portfolio model has beaten the indexes hands down.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 1 year ago.
Many of these "subscriptions" are better than nothing however because there are so many index funds that do similar portfolios, because of the wealth of available data on the internet regarding the dow and the history of these large companies there is nothing they can tell me that I can't get for free on the internet.
I believe sitting down with a financial planner will be much better (free consultation).
If you have other questions please ask now or later and I'll be happy to respond. I’ll be notified (even if I leave).
If not PLEASE rate this answer so I can be freed to help another person.
Even after you rate my response we can continue to chat here at no extra cost to you.
As I strive for quality vs. quantity, I find I can only handle a limited number of questions at a single time.