matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.
Experience:  Through my many years of life and learning, I have become wise beyond my years.
75514131

where I could find best prices to buy a car ?

Customer Question

Category: Finance
Expert:  matt50025002 replied 1 year ago.

Customer:

Hi, i would like to answer you questions

Customer:

I have some knowledge in this area, since I have bought at least 6 cars in the last 10 years. All of my research has been done online first, then later checked out the car and test drove it to make sure its was good to buy.

Customer:

So, the best sites on the web to find the cheapest cars, from private sellers would be either ebay or craigslist. Ebay is a little better because people actually have to pay money to post their cars to the site. Craigslist can be a bit deceptive at times, but you may be able to find a great deal. Always only look for local cars, because you want to see the car first before you buy it. Never buy a car without checking it out first.

Customer:

Sometimes your local classified ads have cars for sale as well, you may be able to find a good deal in there, or if you just drive around in your neighborhood, someone might have a car for sale. Remember sometimes, just because a car is cheaper than the other, doesn't mean its always the best deal. You have to look for things like mileage, tires, brakes, and condition. Its always best to buy a car from a friend or relative, because if something goes wrong, they usually will help you fix the issue.

Customer:

There are also many sites on the web that offer used cars for sale, that maybe beneficial to you, just google cheap cars, and there will be sites that can assist you. The best website for used cars in my opinion is ebay motors, only because ebay protects the buyer, and many private sellers go on ebay to sell their cars. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX questions, please get back to me.

Customer :

I am looking to website had like auction and it is safe use and also I want to get estimation for my car I might trade in ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need website with real deals I want to buy a car ?

I am sorry, I thought you were in the market of selling cars. The best websites too buy a car varies greatly. If you google the word cars. Thousands of websites will come up. I believe some are bad, and some are good, but even the bad websites, can have some great deals. Its hard to say, exactly a good website to buy a car. If you wanted a website that is auction based, again EBAY would be your best bet. EBAY, despite what you hear is actually very safe and secure. Over the years they have put a lot of work into making it very safe. Again, i would always want to check out the car before you buy it. A website which is also very good for connecting you with auction type car buying is the website Copart USA. I would try this site out, its look good and It has helped some of my friends finding the right car. Please get back to me if you need more assistance, thanks.