R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA , Accountant
Experience:  TurboTax Expert. QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor
63817126

Who can help me to sell my shares in Scalada Holdings Ltd (reg.

Who can help me to sell my shares in Scalada Holdings Ltd (reg. in British Virgin Islands)?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer Question

Optional Information:
What have you tried so far?: Bergmannco International is selling shares in Scalada Holdings Ltd to me and has promised a lot of times to sell my shares with a good profit and make a repayment. However they have never kept these promises only ask me to by more shares before any selling and repayment can be done. I don not thrust them any more.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have payed additional 300 SEK for an answer, but so far I have got nothing.

BR

Arne G

Expert:  R. Klein, EA replied 2 years ago.
Arne G:

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

I would say that with 99% certainty you are a victim of fraud.

Bergmann & Co. is a known "boiler-room". This means they are likely unlicensed and completely fraudulent. The company does not appear in any securities registrations, even in their supposed home country of Hong Kong.

Here is a link warning investors in Norway of this company: http://www.boiler-rooms.org/bergman-co-international/

Any broker that will not sell a position and insists on selling you more stock is likely not operating in the customer's interests anyway.

The company, Scalada Holdings, also appears upon research to be a shell company and has no real business operations.

You will likely just need to write this off as a non-recoverable loss. Chances are you will not find these clowns to even try legal recourse.

Sorry to have to give you the bad news.

R. Klein, EA, Accountant
Experience: TurboTax Expert. QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor