Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada , Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

need a pricing for my membership site project.hello there

need a pricing for my membership site project.

hello there im in a mid of making a project for creating a membership site focuses on the how to make money online niche market. and i plan to make an all-in-one services bundle for that niche in a single website and i still have no idea how much i should price it.

the services are :

- my own keyword research tool (members only)
- forums (free)
- blog (free)
- weekly newsletter (free)
- expert guest blogging per week (members only)
- monthly seminar (members only)
- weekly content on site (like articles)
- live chat + support 24/7 (members only)
- ebooks (2-3 at start and 1 every month added) (members only)
- PLR content (members only)
- video recordings of random topics regarding the niche (2-3 at start and 2 per month) (members only)
- my own website builder (content management system) with themes, pluginst and scripts (members only)
- keyword density calculator (members only)
- website hosting service (members only)
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Dear Friend,

Rakhi Vasavada :

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Having said this, It’s tough to figure out what exactly your members will consider valuable. However, there are methods to find out and balance this.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Your goal should be to over deliver value without drowning your members or overextending yourself..If people receive too much they may quit simply because of overwhelm. It is possible to deliver too much content, but it’s not possible to deliver too much value – the relationship is not linear. Plus you don’t want to over commit yourself, creating so much work that your quality drops or your health or lifestyle suffer.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Having said this... you must begin in the following way.

Rakhi Vasavada :

SECOND most important this. Gauge feedback on the customers on continual basis.The only way you can determine whether you are doing a good enough job is to gauge feedback from your members. Not everyone has the same opinion, but if you can satisfy and deliver value for a majority of people, you have the ingredients for a very stable membership base.

Rakhi Vasavada :

This exercise will take you to a very stable pricing.

Rakhi Vasavada :

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we receive credit for assisting you. Alternatively, please feel free to revert back with a reply if you need further assistance and I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Warm Regards

Attn-- Some part in above answer is missing. Read full answer below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

To begin with, let me tell you you have asked an excellent question and as you know, pricing is a very important as well as equally critical to such ventures

As you agree, it is tough to figure out what exactly your members will consider valuable. In such a event, first begin by asking yourself how much would YOU be willing to pay such a site. My suggestion would be to begin by pricing your monthly such as $59 or $69 per month and then offering discounts if the members are willing to commit for yearly memberships. You should take care that it should not be too high as to act as a barrier for new members.

SECOND most important thing. Gauge feedback on the customers on continual basis.The only way you can determine whether you are doing a good enough job is to gauge feedback from your members. Not everyone has the same opinion, but if you can satisfy and deliver value for a majority of people, you have the ingredients for a very stable membership base.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do u have any wild guess and how much minimum would u pay for my "how to make money online" membership site if u were searching for these informations and u you found it in a single place where it provides all

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome again. Thank you for my follow up reply.

If you content is genuine, I would be comfortable paying you up to $49 for your membership.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello

1- are u paying 49$ only because its genuine content or also cause of the list of services i showed u earlier?

2- my plan was for 29$ / month do u think thats too low? + how much members u think would convert with this price if i had say 20,000-30,000 visits per month?

thx for ur time need a specific answer each plz :)

Dear Friend,

Let me come straight to the point.

1. I would be more comfortable paying you $49, specially because of the list and wide spectrum of services, of course, the content has to be good. However, while saying this, I have laid more importance to the list of services.

2. $29 -- it is too low for monthly fee. Use this as discounted fee with $49 as monthly fee.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what about the conversion?...since this is my first project i fear with 49$ i might not get a good many members :(

any guess how much members i might get subscribed after ofcourse proper marketing compaigns and such....saying that i already have a 20000-30000 visits per month.

my last question before i hit excellent botton

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

u there :)

Dear Friend,

If younfeel $49 is bit higher, you can give a special launching price of $39. That shoukd go down well.

I think in your first year, you can certainly expect up to 10,000 members, +/- 2000.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards