Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

where can I find a list of Pink Sheet Market Makers that are

where can I find a list of Pink Sheet Market Makers that are willing to quote a small Canadian start-up firm?

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is a finance/stock-market question, not tax related.

More detailed information:

to make your company a Pink-Sheet public trading company, you need to find Market Makers who are willing to quote your company.

To become publicly traded as a Pink Sheet company, the requirements are not very stringent.

But you need the Market Makers to represent you.

and the question is;

If you are a small/start-up Canadian company that was never publicly traded but wants to become publicly traded as a Pink Sheet sheet company; where can I find Market Makers who would be interested to quote my company?

let me know if this is not enough information.

Thanks.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

The Markets makers would be essentially based in the US.

The following is the complete list of such market makers.

http://www.otcbb.com/asp/symbol.asp?issues=MPIDs&searchby=name&searchfor=*&searchwith=starting

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we receive credit for assisting you. Alternatively, please feel free to revert back with a reply if you need further assistance and I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Warm Regards
Experience: Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years