Phillips Esq., Financial Analyst and Licensed Attorney
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

what is a direct title company

what is a direct title company

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rachel

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please keep looking

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel

Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

what is a direct title company

Response
: It is a title company that provides real estate title and escrow services directly to the consumer: the buyer; seller; or borrower. Most title companies work for the lender or real estate companies and not for the buyers, sellers, or borrowers. So, with a direct title situation, the tile company answers directly to the consumer--buyer or seller or borrower and insures the closing or refinancing, any errors or omissions with the closing for the benefit of the consumer and not for the benefit of the lender or the real estate company.

Experience: B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.