Stephen G.
Stephen G. , Sr Financial Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

Can you provide me with background info on Mentor Financial

Can you provide me with background info on Mentor Financial Group,LLC 1332 Cape StClaire Rd #625,Annapolis,MD 21409 ?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would still like assistance if possible.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX & I'll be helping you today. My goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer that you can understand.

If you do an internet search, you will find that there are several negative reports on this organization & other related organizations run by the same people; there are also rebuttals posted by the LLC and you can judge for yourself whether or not they seem adequate to you, based upon the complaints that were posted. Here's a link to one of the websites that refer to this LLC; also within this web page are links to additional reports on this website as well as the individuals involved;

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mentor-financial-group/annapolis-maryland-21409/mentor-financial-group-peter-conti-who-is-actually-training-and-who-is-learning-annapolis-856278

My conclusion is that there are many internet opportunities for investment or for real estate training in various aspects of the real estate industry. One of the most important things that must be evaluated for you, before you spend any money on any real estate training or investment, is whether or not it is a good match given your existing talents or proclivities; often, that's where the mistake is made; these programs are not for everyone; personally, I try to carefully & objectively evaluate other individuals experiences, before making my own decision.

Often, I actually contact these individuals personally in order to discuss more fully their experiences with whatever "deal" or "investment" or "training" that I am considering; this approach has worked out well for me in the past & I would suggest that you consider it yourself.

Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Experience: Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues