Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Hi,Earnings for NFLX come out tomorrow after the market

Hi, Earnings for NFLX come out tomorrow after the market close. I want to purchase some option contracts before the close tomorrow. What would be the best bet considering the news revolving NFLX, calls or puts?

Rakhi Vasavada :

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Kindly remain online for a while as I prepare your reply.

Customer:

Hello, ok thanks

Rakhi Vasavada :

Are you referring to NetFlix ?

Customer:

Yes, symbol NFLX

Rakhi Vasavada :

Yes, Got it. Hold on for a while.

Customer:

ok

Rakhi Vasavada :

Given the previous financials of the NetFlix, and especially last two quarters, the company can give you positive surprise on the earnings side.

Rakhi Vasavada :

This consensus among investor is also clearly visible on the technical charts on which the scrip has attempted to give a breakout. Given this, you should bet on calls -- as per my opinion only - and expect price targets of 360 (given the previous close of 333.50). Kindly note that you should start purchasing calls if the Prices are maintaining the levels of at least 325.

Customer:

I was thinking that as well

Customer:

thank you for the input

Rakhi Vasavada :

You are most welcome.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Is there anything more I can assist you with ? Please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we get compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, please feel absolutely free to revert back with a reply if you need more assistance.

Warm Regards,

Customer:

that will be all, thank you

Rakhi Vasavada :

You are most welcome. In future, if you need to reach out to me directly, just prefix "For Rakhi Vasavada............." before your question and you will reach me.

Customer:

great