Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  NASD Licensed Rep, 1997-2001, Business Attorney

Dear Mr. Kaplan, I feel more confident and again you

Dear Mr. Kaplan,
I feel more confident and again you saved the day for me and my family. We are now in contract to buy another piece of land and now we won't have to pay the capital gains tax.
I have a case filed in court for the first piece of land and money that I lost; it looks like I'm getting the money back.
Keep up the fantastic work and stay well because I will need you from time to time in this very crazy world. I can't thank you enough.
Carlotta M Brown

It is my pleasure, truly. And I do promise to not be as absent as I was--it was just one of those situations that I had no personal control over. I likewise do not see how a capital gains tax would be paid in this instance, and as an aside also wish you great health. please be well!