Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  NASD Licensed Rep, 1997-2001, Business Attorney
18572087

Dear Ms. Vasava or Mr. Kaplan, I managed to find

Dear Ms. Vasava or Mr. Kaplan,
I managed to find the document of agreement and it has the same block number but a different lot number and different house number on the same street. Never the less, my dad and I are going to the bank and the city agency and make sure that our deed from the first house wasn't pulled when the deed from a different house should have been pulled.
Big Question:
Shouldn't the tenant and landlord court pick up on this and the bank. I know people are stressed out but there should be proof readers to make sure everything is correct. Isn't it wise to make sure that our deed is not involved.
Respectfully,
Carlotta M Brown
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 11 months ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Lindie

Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 11 months ago.
Dear XXXXXotta,

Hello and welcome again. Good to hear that my earlier reply helped you and you have your documents.

So far as courts picking up on this is concerned, I do not think so. It would be difficult unless properly represented to the court as they would rely on the documentary evidence more.

However, it is good that you are contacting the bank. Make sure you put everything before the bank in writing and in black and white. And preserve this record as well. At least when you ask court to pick up on his, you must present all these communications along with your claim.

I hope this helps. You may please leave a positive rating if it helps as this is the only way we get compensated for assisting you. Alternatively please feel free to revert back with a reply if you need further assistance.

Warm Regards
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience: Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your post. Your original professional here.

My apologies on the delay, I had a medical emergency and was offline. While the previous professional is quite adept in financial information, she is not an expert in US real estate. Please therefore allow me to answer in the alternative.

To answer directly, such errors happen far too often, I am afraid. These are called 'minor' errors as the error does not fundamentally or substantially change the wording or the subject matter of the deed. What you can do is request that the seller file a motion to modify via their deed insurance so a to remove this possible blemish on the deed, but it is otherwise NOT an issue if the property can still be identified and directly traced to your transaction and your name. As that was their error, the expense of fixing the error is theirs until and if title passes to you. Then the expense and the responsibility likewise transfers to you as well.

Hope that helps and please be well. I promise to be more available going forward and have a wonderful start of the week.

Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience: NASD Licensed Rep, 1997-2001, Business Attorney