Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I need to act as a Trustee to an Isle of Man portfolio bond

I need to act as a Trustee to an Isle of Man portfolio bond but i don't want to act in person. Where can i set up a company to act as the Trustee without needing a licence other than the UK because the beneficiaries are in the UK.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

To the best of my knowledge, you can set up company in UK itself. The following are for your general reference.

http://www.whereyoucan.com/ibweb/res/pdf/gen/1931%20Companies%20Act%20brochure.pdf

http://www.legislation.gov.im/cms/images/phocadownload/Acts_of_Tynwald/Primary_2001/Trustee%20Act%202001.pdf

Let me know if this helps. If you feel you need more assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question, please feel absolutely free to revert back with a reply.

Warm Regards
Experience: Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years