Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Can anyone tell me the value of bonds; Issued in 1889 - 2001

Can anyone tell me the value of bonds; Issued in 1889 - 2001 "Bearer Bonds from Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad Company"? We have over 200.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Rakhi Vasavada :

There would be two ways to find out the value of such bonds. To begin with, you can access services like S&P Corporation records through your broker. IF this does not work, you can also check out Arizona-based Stock Search International - that charge between $40 and $85 for access to their corporate databases, and/or to initiate new research about a company on your behalf.

If the above does not help, you should try and see if your bonds has any "collectible" Value. You may refer the following and see if they have any value as a collectible item. You may refer :

http://www.scripophily.com/

Rakhi Vasavada :

I hope this helps.. Please feel absolutely free to revert back with a reply if you need more assistance of if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards

Experience: Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your good advice.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank a lot for your appreciation. In future if you need to reach me directly, just prefix your question "For Rakhi Vasavada....." and you will reach me.

Wish you all the good times..!!

Warm Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Rakhi,

I will reach out to you again soon. I see your training is in law and finance, exactly the two issues that bring me to JUSTANSWER seeking valuations to sell our estate assets.

My younger brother was diagnosed with neck cancer. He had his operation at Mount Sinai on June 18th. Three days after surgery he suffered a post operative bleed out and went into cardiac arrest for over 20 minutes.

To this day he remains in the hospital receiving coma rehab therapy. His medical records indicate the severity of his surgery and should have been cause for a longer post op stay and heighten observations (if not one on one). But the doctor's eagerness to release him and the lack of timely follow up observations including a blood transfusion debacle which caused an infusion into his left arm tissue...Anyway back to the money issues... law will be next !

Thank you!

Barbara

Dear XXXXX,

Hello and welcome again. I feel so bad to hear your situation. I hope your brother returns to good health.

So far my training goes, yes, it is specialization in finance and law - again with emphasis on finance. From what I can make out your facts, your brother's case seems to be of either lack of proper diagnosis (post operative), meaning professional negligence OR that of sheer professional misconduct. There is some difference between negligence (which is not willful) and misconduct which is certainly willful. You can certainly have this reviewed by a local attorney with ALL the medical papers and I am sure you have some case out of this.

You can always get back to me. As mentioned in my earlier reply, if you need to reach me directly, just prefix your question "For Rakhi Vasavada....." and you will reach me.

Wish you all the good times..!!

Warm Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Rakhi,

Thank you for your good advice and wishes!

Gratefully yours,

Barbara

Dear Barbara,

You are most welcome. It was total pleasure assisting you.

Warm Regards
sadly it looks like it might of went bankrupt at some point. you need to go to a large bank or a financial adviser (morgan stanley), that has access to research in these arenas.. They will have incentive to help, since if they are worth something they get a new account...

The bonds themselves might be worth something for nostalgia.. if they have been deemed worthless.