Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
3708793

GOODE COMPANY Worksheet (partial) For the Month Ended April

GOODE COMPANY
Worksheet (partial)
For the Month Ended April 30, 2008
Adjusted Trial Income
Balance Statement Balance Sheet
Account Titles Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr.
Cash 13,752
Accounts Receivable 7,840
Prepaid Rent 2,280
Equipment 23,050
Accumulated Depreciation 4,921
Notes Payable 5,700
Accounts Payable 5,672
Common Stock 25,000
Retained Earnings 5,960
Dividends 3,650
Service Revenue 15,590
Salaries Expense 10,840
Rent Expense 760
Depreciation Expense 671
Interest Expense 57
Interest Payable 57
Totals 62,900 62,900

Instructions
Complete the worksheet.

E4-3 Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2. No common stock was issued
during April.

Instructions
Prepare an income statement, a retained earnings statement, and a classified balance sheet.

E4-4 Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2.
Instructions
(a) Journalize the closing entries at April 30.
(b) Post the closing entries to Income Summary and Retained Earnings. Use T accounts.
(c) Prepare a post-closing trial balance at April 30.
Submitted:
Could you please advise me your deadline.
Thanx
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is due on friday

Ok. Ill get back to you by your deadline.
Thanx

Hello

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the solution as experts do not get paid unless you rate the solution.

Please click on the following link to download the solutions:

https://app.box.com/s/76gzr82mletyx0v134d4

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-09-12_040405_copy_of_xacc280_appendix_f.xls

<------- If you Click the file, it is an excel file. All 3 Pages have to be completed.

Ok, I can do that :) but please for future assignments, when you make a post, please advise the format you want the solution in so that it is not double work for me :)

Thank you

Please click on the following link to download the excel solutions:

https://app.box.com/s/xm9ff0ysd7m29kz8907q

Thank you
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience: More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
Thank you Cstephens.

Thank you