Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada , Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

i am in business but i have limited capital. i want to provide

i am in business but i have limited capital. i want to provide credit to a well established company with the aim of getting a loan from my bank. i am hoping that with an agreement to give the company a 60 days credit line of $100,000 i will be able to convince my bank to give me $60,000. what are the details i should involve in such an agreement with the company
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing us an opportunity to help you.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Kindly remain online for a while as I prepare your reply.

Rakhi Vasavada :

You will need to ensure to the bank that you have proper agreement in place. The agreement should be an elaborate one which would clearly define and protect your interests. The bank would be interested to know if you have secured your interests properly.

I would provide you with an sample Credit Agreement. You may prepare your agreement on those lines.

Rakhi Vasavada :

http://www.maerskline.com/globalfile/?path=/pdf/credit_terms

Rakhi Vasavada :

I am sure this would help. Please feel free to get back if you need further assistance. Or, a positive rating would be appreciated if my reply answered your queries.

Warm Regards