Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

For 2 years I was being paid less money then what my union

For 2 years I was being paid less money then what my union contract state i should be getting paid. For a total of about 7 to 8 thousand dollars worth. My union did nothing to help get what's owed to me. Also I do not get paid double time after 12 hours. I'm in California thanks

Rakhi Vasavada :

Dear Friend,

Rakhi Vasavada :

Hello and welcome. Kindly remain online for a while as I prepare your reply.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Your union is in gross violations of the labor laws prevailing in your State. I would strongly suggest to first put your demand of unpaid wages in writing by way of a certified mail. You should demand your unpaid wages in a stipulated time frame, say 15 days. Also, I would equally strongly suggest you to have a local attorney send them a legal notice.

Rakhi Vasavada :

This should be enough to solve your problem.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Is there anything more I can assist you with?

Rakhi Vasavada :

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we get credited for assisting you. Alternatively please feel free to reply with further queries if you have and I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Warm Regards