Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

What are the tax implications (state/local, federal, international)

What are the tax implications (state/local, federal, international) if a US company buys computer hardware and sending them to South America/Europe/Asiafor use?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 2 years ago.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Dear Friend,

Rakhi Vasavada :

Hello and welcome. Kindly remain online for a while as I prepare your reply.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Your company would be subject to State and Federal taxes is per routine corporate tax rates.

Rakhi Vasavada :

However, depending upon your destination country, additional tariff / tax would be applicable. You will have detail reference to it at the following link

Rakhi Vasavada :

http://export.gov/logistics/eg_main_018130.asp

Rakhi Vasavada :

Since your company would be domiciled in the US, no international taxation would apply.

Rakhi Vasavada :

Is there anything more I can assist you with?

Rakhi Vasavada :

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we get credited for assisting you. Alternatively please feel free to reply with further queries if you have and I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Warm Regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you clarify this statement you said:

"Your company would be subject to State and Federal taxes is per routine corporate tax rates"

My company will incur the expenses, so how can it be subject to corporate tax rate?

Dear Friend,

After deducting expenses from your gross income, the residual, I.e. profit would be subject to corporate tax rates. The labor expenses you incur would be deducted and claimed as expenses.

I hope this helps now.

Warm Regards
Experience: Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years