Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

This will be the 4th time Ive asked my question! When will

Customer Question

This will be the 4th time I've asked my question! When will I get to talk to a lawyer!?! I have given you my credit card, so what's the problem? I have signed up for a 7 day free trial membership -- but I'm about to cancel it now because you keep asking me to repeat my question! Please respond and don't ask me again!
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 3 years ago.

NPVAdvisor :

HGi

NPVAdvisor :

Hi there, I am ot an attory (as a coincidence I AM a final term law STUDENT), but I do have 25 years experience in the area of Tax, and finance and hold CFP and CRPS designations .... Is it possible that I can help?

NPVAdvisor :

What is your question?

Expert:  Lane replied 3 years ago.

Hui Maralyn,

... just checking back in, as I never saw you come into the chat.

Let me know if I can help.

I cannot see your previous question(s), so you'll have to re-enter here IF you'd like my help.

Otherwise, have a good day.

Lane