Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Hello, I am trying to complete the financial analysis for

Customer Question

I am trying to complete the financial analysis for my business plan and as I am not an accountant I am struggling to find answers to my questions. Would someone be able to assist me please? The questions I am trying to answer are as follows:

Market View

How would I find out what "Business at year 0" would be for The Target Store (over a 5 year period)
The Estimated % Growth (Decline) again for Target (over a 5 year period)
The Estimated New Product % Growth and
The Estimated Cannibalization Effect % (both over a 5 year period)

Any help with my questions will be extremely appreciated.
Thank you for your time and help with this before hand.

Kind Regards,
Kathryn.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professionals to assist you with your question , but sometimes finding the right professionals can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Rachel,

I am ok to wait for a little bit longer if you can try to find someone to assist me with the answers please. It is very important that I find them so that I can complete my financials as my partner and I need this to help get investment for our business.
The company my partner is with right now is looking to close the company soon hence why we are trying to get investment quickly before they do. It is unfortunate but we have to look forward with whatever we can do. :-)

Any help you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated. I do thank you for your time in helping me with this. It is so wonderful to have people out there like you who are willing to help others. :-)

Thank you again.
Kind Regards,
Kathryn.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, you are doing just great with the help you are providing me. Thank you :-)
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello again, :)

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Lindie,

Yes I still need professional assistance if you are able to find someone to help me. If not I will try to ask the question elsewhere :-)

Thank you for taking the time to assist me with this, I do appreciate everyone's help. :-)

Kind Regards,
Kathryn