Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

I have a S corporation and take my paycheck just once a year

I have a S corporation and take my paycheck just once a year in December. I withhold the required tax and deposit it timely. Is there a problem paying my tax like this. I don't make quarterly estimates because the amount goes on my W-2. It just seem like the IRS is not liking this. Any idea?
Thank you for your question and thanks for using JustAnswer.com. If you only take your paycheck once per year, I don't see a problem with it. However if the IRS is sending correspondence and you don't like it, consider getting paid quarterly.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day. Please rate my answer as excellent so that I may receive credit for helping you today.