Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

We have been asked for copies of active status reports in our

We have been asked for copies of active status reports in our state of incorporation for past three years. This is not Cert of Good Standing. What are active status reports and how do I obtain them? Thanks

NPVAdvisor :

Hi, asked by whom?

NPVAdvisor :

Depending on the state they are called different things, ... but typically they report active/good standing, suspended, dissolved, cancelled, etc.

NPVAdvisor :

And can be obtained by the secretary of state where the company was formed

NPVAdvisor :

If you are being asked re: unemployment compensation law, for New Hampshire, this may be what you're looking for: www.nhes.nh.gov/forms/documents/empstatus.pdf‎

NPVAdvisor :

You can download the Active status application from this page, for MA: http://www.mass.gov/treasury/veterans/welc-home-bonus/first-time-applicants.html

NPVAdvisor :

... still don't see you coming into the chat ... I'll move us to the "Question and "Answer" mode. ... Maybe that will help

NPVAdvisor :

If this has given you what you need, I would appreciate a feedback rating of 3 (OK) or better … That's the only way they will pay us here.

NPVAdvisor :

But if you need more, or can provide more information about what you're looking for, we can still continue a dialogue in Q&A (just not in real-time as we can here)

NPVAdvisor :

Let me know...

NPVAdvisor :

Lane

Thanks Paula!

Let me know if I can help further.

Lane