Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada , Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I have purchased shares and undertaken two transfers to Premier

I have purchased shares and undertaken two transfers to Premier Settlements Ltd as the beneficiary in transactions with Fisher Capital Management as follows:

June 2011 EUR 5’110.60 for the purchase of 4’400 Eldora shares
July 2011 EUR 42’925.— for the purchase of 50’000 Solamon shares
Aug 2011 EUR 35’350.— for the purchase of another 50’000 Solamon shares
Total EUR 83’385.--

Beneficiary Bank was the Heritage International Bank & Trust Ltd for the first two transactions and Heritage International Bank & Trust Ltd in Belize as you know

Fisher Capital appears to have ceased operations. The phone line has been disconnected and emails are often being returned as undeliverable. I haven’t been able to be in touch with Fisher Capital since May 2012. With it, I don’t have access to my investments anymore and must assume, that the money is lost and that the two sets of shares, Eldora and Solamon haven’t really been purchased in the first place.

I have copies of the tansactions with Fisher Capital Management and I have - by now - some form of certificates which FCM has sent to me for the purchase of those shares. But these are "depository certifates", not "share certificates". Even if I would be able to obtain genuine share certificates I doubt that they can ever be sold as for both of these titles there is no trading.

It has all the hallmarks of a genuine scam. What should I do?
Customer
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I have been going through your question and as you rightly say, it has all the hallmarks of a genuine scam. The thing is IT IS a scam.

I am afraid you have been scammed. If you research a bit, you will find Fisher Capital Management scams all over the search results. That also includes the name of the shares you mentioned.

I am sorry to say there is nothing once can do except to forget the money.

Only ray of hope is to wish the certificates that you are mentioning are original and not fake. Let your bank confirm it. If they are original, you will have to trace the company. It would be penny wise pound foolish to do it as well.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as that is the only way we receive credit for assisting you. Alternatively feel absolutely free to revert with more queries if you have.

Warm Regards