Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

Hi (again) My proposed JV partner wants me to come up with

Hi (again)

My proposed JV partner wants me to come up with a B2B legal problem that can be used as a demo. My gut reaction is that any legal problem business to business is in the nature of a legal decision. While perhaps a analyzing a hostile takeover bid might be a useful example. I am proposing to use assessing the % likelihood of obtaining / resisting an adjournment application as this is easy to follow. While this is a "legal issue" always decided by a judge using judicial discretion, it is also useful for analyzing any last minute or even distant proposal to change a meeting, deadline or investment. What do you think?

rakhivasavada :

Dear Friend, hello and welcome..

rakhivasavada :

You are absolutely correct and I fully agree with you.

rakhivasavada :

All you can do and should do is to formulate a 'opinion' with the liklihood of obtaining desired outcome as defined by %.

rakhivasavada :

Rest should be left to judiciary to decide. There should be nothing more than a 'legal opinion' that you should have....

Thanks once again excellent service, I am so glad you were available, I amy bother you again before the 14th when I have a phone conference.