Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I have been offered a sales job with the following commissions:15%

I have been offered a sales job with the following commissions:

15% of gross margin on whole goods
6% on parts and accessory sales
15% of all follow up training on sales
4% on rentals

Are these numbers fair?

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Dear Friend,

I do not know what industry or line of business you are referring to, but in most of the retail and industrial supplies' these are the average commissions offered.

So, more or less, you can go with this.

I hope this helps...

Rate this answer POSITIVELY IF you are done with this and if this helps and satisfies you as this is the only way we get compensated for assisting you. You may use "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" to revert with additional queries if you have or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards
Experience: Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years