Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

One more question, sorry. :) So if thats the case for expenses

One more question, sorry. :) So if that's the case for expenses, does the same apply for deposits? We typically, enter each A/R check received, into the customer's profile in Customer Center using Receive Payments. Then, in the Online banking we also associate the deposit with the customer changing it, from the defaulted to Undeposited Funds account. Does this also double enter? It doesn't sound like it but just want to make sure.
Thank you for your question. This does not double enter - because you are not making the deposit twice.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. Thanks for using JustAnswer.com and have a happy New Year.

** Please take a moment to rate my response as "Excellent" so that I may be compensated for assisting you today. Please let me know if my assistance was anything less than "OK Service", as I am compensated based on whether or not I have assisted you with your issue. If you need further clarifications, PLEASE WAIT TO RATE MY ANSWER UNTIL AFTER RECEIVING FOLLOW UP FROM ME. If I receive anything less than OK Service, I do not get paid. Thank you for your kind understanding in this matter. If you have difficulties rating, then simply respond stating that you are having difficulties rating and thank me for my excellent, good, or ok service and we can get the rating applied by the site*
You should be aware that your question, as with most tax questions, can never really be answered completely...addressing all the permutations; that is because of the many assumptions that have to be made I have done my best to determine what I think you are asking and answering it in the most direct and understandable manner possible. If, however, after reviewing the questions, you have any uncertainties or further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for the positive rating. Please remember me the next time you have a question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question, and it will be routed directly to me. Thank you again for using JustAnswer