Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

RA - amm

Customer Question

can continue to receive Medical Assistance when my monthly income increases from
$1,000.00 to $1,700.00?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.

rakhivasavada :

Dear Friend, Hello and welcome...

rakhivasavada :

Kindly be online as I prepare your reply...

rakhivasavada :

Are you referring to Medicaid ?

rakhivasavada :

Are you there ?

rakhivasavada :

Are you living alone ? Based on certain presumption, YES, you will still continue to receive Medical Assistance. The excess amount needs to be spend down, and you can use that excess amount to pay for your medical needs, for the rest, as you remain in the limit, you will continue to receive medical assistance.

rakhivasavada :

It is based on more than one factor, the following would be an excellent resource for you...

rakhivasavada :

http://www.dpw.state.pa.us/foradults/healthcaremedicalassistance/medicalassistancegeneraleligibilityrequirements/index.htm

rakhivasavada :

I hope this helps...

Rate this answer POSITIVELY IF you are done with this and if this helps and satisfies you as this is the only way we get compensated for assisting you. You may use "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" to revert with additional queries if you have or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,