Megan C , Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

i need a $4000-00 loan for 7 days. i have a car as collate

Customer Question

i need a $4000-00 loan for 7 days. i have a car as collateral.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Megan C replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, and thanks for using JustAnswer.com. I realize that you are in Australia and that you would like a loan, with your car as collateral. I found a place that gives loans (starting at $5,000) and allows you to use your car as collateral.

CLICK HERE for that site.

Another bank that gives out personal loans is HERE.

Another lender is available, HERE.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. Thanks again for using JustAnswer.com and have a happy, and safe, holiday season.

** Please take a moment to rate my response as "Excellent" so that I may be compensated for assisting you today. Please let me know if my assistance was anything less than "OK Service", as I am compensated based on whether or not I have assisted you with your issue. If you need further clarifications, PLEASE WAIT TO RATE MY ANSWER UNTIL AFTER RECEIVING FOLLOW UP FROM ME. If I receive anything less than OK Service, I do not get paid. Thank you for your kind understanding in this matter. If you have difficulties rating, then simply respond stating that you are having difficulties rating and thank me for my excellent, good, or ok service and we can get the rating applied by the site*
Expert:  Megan C replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. Also if you ever need anything else in the future please Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer
Expert:  Megan C replied 3 years ago.
.
Expert:  Megan C replied 3 years ago.