Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

WR - 614

Customer Question

Do you hace a program that is geared to municipal government, for a small municipality in CAlifornia. what is the cost and how does one obtain it?

Category: Finance
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. JustAnswer matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.