Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo , CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

We are starting a non profit organization in Nepal. We need

We are starting a non profit organization in Nepal. We need to be able to send money to a bank in the Kumbu region of Nepal so that our local employees can be paid and can draw money out for expenses. We think there may be a bank in Namche Bazaar but are not sure. Do you have any suggestions: names of banks and contact info, How to set up an account in a foreign bank, etc.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 4 years ago.

Shawn P Adamo :

Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.

The easiest way would be to contact the Napal delegation in NY or DC. they will give you all the contact information you want. In addition when you use their name that will carry some clout.

Shawn P Adamo :

2131 Leroy Place Northwest Washington, DC 20008
(NNN) NNN-NNNNis the embassy in DC.