Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

A conservative financing plan involves:a.) heavy reliance

Customer Question

A conservative financing plan involves:

a.) heavy reliance on debt
b.) heavly reliance on equity
c.) high degree of financial leverage
d.) high degree on combined leverage
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 2 years ago.

Stephen E. Grizey :

The answer is (a) - heavy reliance on debt;

Stephen E. Grizey :

Please remember to click on the green "ACCEPT", or the "smiley face" as appropriate; that is the only way we get credit for our work, even if you are on a subscription plan. Feedback, if you have time and bonuses, where you think they are warranted, are always most appreciated. Before or after you ACCEPT, I will be happy to answer any additional follow-up questions you may have. Thanks again for using our service.

If you'd like to contact me again, in the future, just ask for "Steve G" at the beginning of your question.

Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Experience: Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues

Sorry, I mis-interpreted the question and answered it as if it was an investment plan; simple mistake; guess you should try doing your own homework assignments;
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did my own homework assignment and was simply asking an "expert" for confirmation. Good thing I went with my answer versus the one you provided. A complaint has been sent.

As I said, I apologize for mis-reading the question; you might consider posting the subject you are studying instead of just posting the questions cold. There are two sides to that question; the borrower's perspective and the investor/lender's perspective; I picked the wrong one;

I saw your complaint; I made a mistake, what else can I say? Your complaint can't change me into a perfect "expert", nor can my apology; if you learn nothing else from me, learn that there's a time to complain and there's a time to take the time to understand; perhaps you should consider the impact of the nature of your complaint on the willingness to answer questions for you? I don't think your complaint is helping you to do what you want; I appreciate you taking the time to give me your feedback; I certainly wasn't trying to give you the wrong answer; I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Good luck with your studies.