Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany , Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
3708793

3. (TCO E) Daves Inc. recently hired you as a consultant to

3. (TCO E) Daves Inc. recently hired you as a consultant to estimate the company's WACC. You have obtained the following information. (1) The firm's noncallable bonds mature in 20 years, have an 8.00% annual coupon, a par value of $1,000, and a market price of $1,050.00. (2) The company's tax rate is 40%. (3) The risk-free rate is 4.50%, the market risk premium is 5.50%, and the stock's beta is 1.20. (4) The target capital structure consists of 35% debt and the balance is common equity. The firm uses the CAPM to estimate the cost of common stock, and it does not expect to issue any new shares. What is its WACC?
a. 7.16%
b. 7.54%
c. 7.93%
d. 8.35%
e. 8.79%
Category: Finance
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 4 years ago.

Please click on the following link:

http://www.box.net/shared/2um6yvj7vksh38ic143n

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will. Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you