Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany , Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
3708793

One year ago, you purchased 200 shares of a stock at a price

One year ago, you purchased 200 shares of a stock at a price of $54.18 a share. Today, you sold those shares for $40.25 a share. During the past year, you received total dividends of $164. (1) What is your total dollar return? What is your percentage return? (2) If the inflation rate is 4.2% for the last year, what is your real rate of return on this investment? (please show calculations)
Category: Finance
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 4 years ago.

Hello

Please click on the following link for the solutions:

http://www.box.net/shared/buz2n06u1a5ekr4dpbef

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will. Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you