Taxtom
Taxtom, Accountant
Experience:  25 Years in preparing Personal and Business Tax Retuns
21049508

Since the Supreme Court ruling which tanked the rules on corporations&

Customer Question

Since the Supreme Court ruling which tanked the rules on corporations' donations to political candidates, I have money I want to invest, but I DO NOT want to invest in any organization that makes contributions to political candidates or PACs. Where can I find that information? If officers or board members want to donate with their OWN funds, that is not my concern, nor is it my concern if donations under previous law was legal.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Taxtom replied 4 years ago.

Taxtom :

Hello, Here is a good site to get your information http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/index.php . In the center of the page you can choose by economic sector and then it has sub sectors. you click on the subsector and then the companies and amount spent is listed. Thanks Tom Please click accept.